Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

On 21/09/2022 at 21:51, The College Dropout said:

Eh?

That was a bit of fun.

Nani had a great career - representing his country 100+ times and playing at a World Cup. Winning a Euros. 

Nani was far better at us than people give him credit for. 2010/11 he was one of the best players in the league. He was into double figures for goals and I'm fairly sure he had 20+ assists as well. Great season the year after too.

Edited by Froggy

Is there something dodgy about the Chelsea sale? Have the new owners practically been given the club or have they actually paid someone for it and if so who and what happened to all the debt etc? Would be interested in knowing the basic layout of the deal simplified if possible 🙂

22 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Is there something dodgy about the Chelsea sale? Have the new owners practically been given the club or have they actually paid someone for it and if so who and what happened to all the debt etc? Would be interested in knowing the basic layout of the deal simplified if possible 🙂

I may not have read up enough but it feels like as far as the debt is concerned, it was written off as far as the new owners are concerned to make it a saleable asset because obviously there'd have been even less interest if they knew they were hamstrung for x number of years. I believe a payment had gone somewhere considering if the Government have an excuse to nab £2b I'd be shocked if they passed up the chance. But I wouldn't be surprised if most of the debt somehow gets forgotten about long term.

Absolute joke that they only became a major player through someone coming in, wiping their crippling debt off in 2003 and when he gets booted out, they have the same thing happen again so they're considered saleable. All while we got due diligence sob stories from Ashley while he hamstrung us before every possible roadblock and judgement gets thrown our way because Saudis decided to take us over.

3 hours ago, Manxst said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12704004/benjamin-mendy-trial-court-hears-woman-had-sex-with-jack-grealish-on-night-she-was-raped-by-mendys-friend

Jack Grealish demanding vodka, and shagging around in Mendy’s house before passing out drunk. 

nothing like Almiron. Thankfully.

Grim. Seedy bastards. 

On 24/09/2022 at 16:34, Holloway said:

Fantasy football league is making a comeback, with Matt Lucas and Elis James. Was canny back in the day

highly considerate of them to pick matt lucas, a man with a longer and worse history of blackface than baddiel. they'll be dancing in the streets of jason lee..