Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

23 hours ago, ponsaelius said:

Awful this..

I'll say this again. I'll not blame players for chasing good money. One injury or something like this and they are done. Mwepu's 24 and has probably spent 18 years training to become and actually being a professional footballer and he doesn't even get half a career. 

14 hours ago, The Butcher said:

Heartbreaking for the lad.

14 minutes ago, McCormick said:

What’s the context there? Why does he feel betrayed?

Obviously his contract said he was supposed to be their best player but he has been outshone by Neymar and Messi and despite his goals in Ligue 1 been absolutely dreadful. 

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

Where can he even go now? Can't see Madrid going back for him now they've spent the money they saved for him and he massively pissed them off with how he acted. 

PIF to get around FFP by saying Saudigas or whoever are willing to pay £200m a year to have their brand on the shirt if Mbappe was in it.

M'bappe will make one too many mistakes. QSI will see what Pochettino already knew, and they go in there, they will march in there. They go, right, yeah, Poch was right. You've pissed off Messi and you've pissed off Neymar. You're not the player you thought you were. Okay. So get out, we made the mistake. Then they drag him out by his hair and that's when the begging starts. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

1 hour ago, Nine said:

From last week, I get that Jordan isn’t popular but he clowns Souness here 

Souness was never a top pundit. Everything he always said on Sky as a pundit contradicted almost everything he ever did as a manager. 

But he's somehow managed to lower the bar with the bile he spouts by jumping onto talksport. Pretty impressive tbh.

On 18/05/2022 at 15:07, wormy said:

I know it's inevitable when one of the best players in the world is becoming a free agent but I'm absolutely sick of hearing about what Mbappe will or won't do.

Apparently it doesn't matter if he's a free agent or not. Not even one season later. Tedious.