João Pedro

I think most fans (like me) just like to see us signing players 

Its great to see new players and I am 100% behind this signing (if it happens) 

The fact he can play in multiple positions is fantastic and I can see him linking up well with our two other Brazilians 

Just been watching a Watford podcast. One of them said they'd be gutted if he went for less than £40m, the other £50m.

Interestingly though they were questioning whether he'd get in our team 'ahead of Saint-Maximin or alongside Guimaraes' ???

Sounds like he's more of a LW/8/roaming 10 than a CF for them.

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Just been watching a Watford podcast. One of them said they'd be gutted if he went for less than £40m, the other £50m.

Interestingly though they were questioning whether he'd get in our team 'ahead of Saint-Maximin or alongside Guimaraes' ???

Sounds like he's more of a LW/8/roaming 10 than a CF for them.

You got a link please? I’m trying to get persuaded :lol:

Not knowing where were going to lie come September its hard to say I suppose.

Just feels too much like its coming out of the kitty for better players that will definitely improve us at the moment.  Stick that on top of what we've bid for Maddison and we'd be way better off imo. 

The fact that he's seen as not a forward only makes that doubley the case.

Plenty get criticised for being unsure on a player and questioning their stats but fuck me there is some who would have you believe we are signing the new Pele on twitter and if you've got out to say you're not a fan

What a world

1 minute ago, STM said:

His stats are really good, providing you aren't just looking at goals.

Some are talking as if we are trying to sign a 28 year old campaigner. He's fucking 20 man. :lol:

On second thought, he does play some rw, but the bid is already at 25m+ right?

Wonder what came of that young Indian Watford kid who frequented this place about 10-15 years ago... Think he thought of this place as a human zoo. Say hello if you're lurking!

7 minutes ago, 80 said:

Wonder what came of that young Indian Watford kid who frequented this place about 10-15 years ago... Think he thought of this place as a human zoo. Say hello if you're lurking!

GG f/k/a Golden Glory, right? I @-ed him a few pages back but no luck so far.