Alexander Isak

Disco

52 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Pleased to get a forward in. Hope he’s as good as most of you are saying as I’ll be honest I’ve never seen him play for his clubs and the only player to catch my eye for Sweden last tournament from the bit I saw of them was the stocky blonde No.10.

Surprised no one has mentioned the dig at Romano on the clubs tweet…

Here. We. Go. 🙂

Surprised you keep trying to stoke the fire :lol: never took you as that type.

Just imagine ASM running to the line.. normally 2 players running to gang up on him but Isak is waiting at the edge of the box.. panic, one of the central defenders steps out to cover leaving a massive gap in the middle.. ASM pokes the ball into the middle and Bruno arrives just in time for an easy tap in.

5 minutes later, the same situation, but now they don’t know what to do.. leave one on Maxi and he’ll get rinsed, let the ball be cut back for Isak and he’ll find the top corner. There’s literally any number of problems we are now posing teams. Even Almiron will have more time and space to make an impact.

28 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:
31 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Is he avaible to play on Sunday or was he not registered in time? 

there was something about waiting international clearance before?

Yeah, I heard something about that, hope it's been sorted because I want to see him score on Sunday 😎

I think we’ll see him start for us very soon, not tomorrow but maybe the game after. This is different from some of the other signings, we need him in the side. He’ll either oust Wood quickly or Howe may put him in on the right whilst still playing Wood for a game or two 

Just now, gbandit said:

I think we’ll see him start for us very soon, not tomorrow but maybe the game after. This is different from some of the other signings, we need him in the side. He’ll either oust Wood quickly or Howe may put him in on the right whilst still playing Wood for a game or two 

Still reckon Wood v Liverpool. Get Isak up to speed and running at home to Palace.