Alexander Isak

Disco

1 minute ago, Alberto2005 said:

When is the second game Wednesday? Seems odd to leave him out of that game as a precaution then play him literally a few days later.

Tuesday I think. 

It sounds incredibly minor, especially given he's still training. It may be that they don't want to take any risks on a glorified friendly.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Tuesday I think. 

It sounds incredibly minor, especially given he's still training. It may be that they don't want to take any risks on a glorified friendly.

Yeah I get that, but Sweden probably don't care about us.

Just thinking of future internationals we don't want Sweden thinking last time we asked them to leave him out then played him days later so fuck them we're playing him with a niggle this time.

24 minutes ago, Mike said:

Flip is Brazil's Adam P.

:lol: Brazilian newspaper saying he had to miss training yesterday and will most probably miss the game tomorrow. Not cut though, so a chance he plays a part in the friendly against Tunisia next week.

4 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Is there anyone on here who saw him play regularly in spain? I've got a question about him.

Not regularly (real sociedad), but I watch a lot of Spanish matches as I am based out here...

9 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

This season is starting to get the feel of a write-off. 

We could have done better with a few more signings in the summer mind, especially another striker in addition to Isak. 

No matter how well we do up to the World Cup, we still must sign players come January. Hopefully we are already working on them now.and they sign once the window opens ala Trippier last January.

26 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

This season is starting to get the feel of a write-off. 

Yep. Loads of annoying "a few weeks" injuries that seem to rumble on for months, drawing when we should win a theme and a lack of quality in certain areas making us feel that bit short of a push for top 6/7.