Alexander Isak

Disco

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Can Isak play as in inside forward, or is he more an out and out striker? Its gonna be weird having multiple options if we sign Pedro and Isak, cover all over that front line :lol: 

In all honesty I hope Wilson is still fit.

Isak plays wide forward either side too. I would like to see him start on that right side initially.

Sociedad have been playing a diamond formation recently and Isak has been the right sided striker in that setup, which ends up operating very similarly to a wide forward role.

If you think back to when Graeme Jones first came in and had us play in a diamond with Wilson on that right side as a striker, if you recall he would run into that channel and end up on the wing a fair bit, it's a similar setup to that. Isak is far more adept to it though as he has actually played as a wide player and is better with the ball at his feet taking people on.

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

To be fair to Froggy, he’s been around on here for a decade or so now and while he can wind people up, he’s always been, from memory, supportive of our cause against Ashley and not once boasted when they have (often/always) beaten us or took the piss. He’s had a lot of stick himself and again not once took it seriously. Let’s just all chill eh! Cheers for the 20 quid btw @Froggy

I agree but the bitternes is tangible despite tryiny to hide it!

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

We shall see. Looking forward to it.

By the way ... didn't Martial end up costing you lot around £57 million? The deal was £36 million upfront rising to £57 million and the bonuses were very achievable apparently.

One of them was that he would win the Ballon D'or.. so I guess not.

Just now, Bondedcrown said:

Let Froggy have his fun man. It's just a bit of competitive back and forth.

Once the players get on the pitch then we'll see what's up.

7 minutes ago, HTT II said:

To be fair to Froggy, he’s been around on here for a decade or so now and while he can wind people up, he’s always been, from memory, supportive of our cause against Ashley and not once boasted when they have (often/always) beaten us or took the piss. He’s had a lot of stick himself and again not once took it seriously. Let’s just all chill eh! Cheers for the 20 quid btw @Froggy

Every one was supportive until we became a threat. Tin hats on lads...... incoming!!!!

3 minutes ago, Bondedcrown said:

Certainly no bitterness, I have a ton of respect for both the club and city.

I just have zero respect for any of you on here. @HTT II especially. :bluestar: