Alexander Isak

Disco

2 minutes ago, Mansour said:

70m + 5m add-ons + 10% of future sale. Got a 90m release clause. Brilliant player, but not for that much.

Depends really though, strikers are the most precious commodities to buy, getting a world class one can cost an absolute fortune. Is he world class? By all accounts he's the next big thing so yeah...I'm happy.

Such a talented player if we can get the most out of him this will be a ridiculous signing. That being said, still very very raw meaning the value is risky. But fuck it! What a signing!

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

You have to think that this is the club realising Wilson will definitely get injured. 

Possibly puts a pin in the deal for Joao Pedro like. 

We've been after him since the takeover, though, he's always been Nickson's top target apparently. Think this sort of stuff has been bubbling away all summer.

Diaby and Paqueta next, please. Greedy? Me?

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

You have to think that this is the club realising Wilson will definitely get injured. 

Possibly puts a pin in the deal for Joao Pedro like. 

I was thinking maybe the Pedro deal was going to happen, Wilson injury is a worry - can’t pin it all on Pedro and Wood. And they said fuck this, let’s go get our main man. 

Just now, Mansour said:

Wait it out and re-evaluate next summer. 75m can get you a top centre forward, that is just my opinion, though. Time will tell if he is worth that much.

Like who though? Havertz was £72m? 

3 minutes ago, Mansour said:

70m + 5m add-ons + 10% of future sale. Got a 90m release clause. Brilliant player, but not for that much.

:spit:

Actually can't believe the price, as it's a really good deal. 

£59 million rising to £63 million is very good for him. He's only 22 years old.

He's an absolute top level talent. It's unbelievable.

Just now, TRon said:

Depends really though, strikers are the most precious commodities to buy, getting a world class one can cost an absolute fortune. Is he world class? By all accounts he's the next big thing so yeah...I'm happy.

I certainly agree. I really do not want to be critical of the deal when a lot of you are happy about it. Let us trust those in charge and have fun for now.

1 minute ago, Flip said:

[emoji38]

You have to be excited! 

Mate. I can't even explain. He grew up on the same street as my grandparents lived. That game against Djurgården on his 17th birthday. Fucking hell.

He is my step-sons favour player as well, not that he's hugely into football, but certainly won't hurt in my quest to make a little Geordie out of him :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

We've been after him since the takeover, though, he's always been Nickson's top target apparently. Think this sort of stuff has been bubbling away all summer.

Diaby and Paqueta next, please. Greedy? Me?

Like a movie with loads of people's houses being raided at once while a Ray Liotta gives a laconic voiceover.

Edited by elbee909

He’s not just a top 6 player, he’s top 4 with huge room to grow. Add in Bruno, Joelinton, Pope, Trippier, Botman, Wilson and we have a team that should be pushing for 7th. Think he’ll be a perfect player under Howe too 

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

When the takeover went through, me and my best mate talked about our ultimate but realistic transfer. 

Mine was Chiesa, his was Isak. He's going to injure himself if this goes through.

He's just sent this :lol:

body-wash-shred.gif