Alexander Isak

Disco

any truth in the isak injury set back story? can't do the link thing, but according to Oliver Holt Isak will not be ready until the end of Jan!

Sorry should have said, I read it on the NewsNow website.

Edited by Wild Geese

1 hour ago, Wild Geese said:

any truth in the isak injury set back story? can't do the link thing, but according to Oliver Holt Isak will not be ready until the end of Jan!

I think I'll choose to ignore anything that comes out of Oliver Holt's mouth.

Was going to say similar. Holt is about as anti-NUFC as it gets and I think he gets a bit of a kick with his little digs at the club and he'd love any negativity he could possibly cause. No idea if it's true or not but I know I don't trust that wanker's motives at all

5 minutes ago, midds said:

Was going to say similar. Holt is about as anti-NUFC as it gets and I think he gets a bit of a kick with his little digs at the club and he'd love any negativity he could possibly cause. No idea if it's true or not but I know I don't trust that wanker's motives at all

The bloke that happily went to Qatar?

18 hours ago, Wild Geese said:

Are you not getting Holt mixed up with Hope?

https://thisisfutbol.com/2023/01/blogs/premier-league/newcastle-united-craig-hope-alexander-isak-injury-setback-transfer-nufc-magpies-eddie-howe-callum-wilson/

*spoiler - the headline is absolute bollocks…