Alexander Isak

Disco

• 2 weeks later...

Eddie, man. :smitten:

“I thought the project was very interesting, ambitious,” he says. “Then when I spoke to the manager, I felt he knew me well as a player. He explained the qualities he sees in my game and how they’d benefit the team. We had a good understanding.”

1 hour ago, Sufi said:

I've heard if you quickly press the reader mode on iPhone as soon as the page loads that you can bypass paywalls. 

I'm sure there are other methods. I'm determined to read this article. Will report back.

You can also just go into the advanced settings of Safari and knock off JavaScript. Then refresh the page you want and it should display without the paywall.

2 hours ago, huss9 said:

Eddie, man. :smitten:

“I thought the project was very interesting, ambitious,” he says. “Then when I spoke to the manager, I felt he knew me well as a player. He explained the qualities he sees in my game and how they’d benefit the team. We had a good understanding.”

Can you imagine Bruce, "show me what you can do kid, heard great things"

14 minutes ago, Mountain said:

Can you imagine Bruce, "show me what you can do kid, heard great things"

"What am a sayin man, you probably just call them 'meatballs' in your IKEA." 

• 2 weeks later...

Lad is going to tear it up in all comps next season. I know we’re building around the midfield but every decision in mind needs to be about how we give him the service and space to destroy everyone. He’s going to hit 20+ next season. 

18 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Will be starting with Kulusevski up front tonight. Need Kulu to do better than in that clip :lol:

He’ll get zero service - watched Sweden last time out - they can barely string 2 passes together 

4 hours ago, Mikky said:

He’ll get zero service - watched Sweden last time out - they can barely string 2 passes together 

Aye, their manager is an absolute dinosaur and all, hasn't got a clue how to use a pretty exciting Swedish set of players.