Liverpool vs. Newcastle United - 31/8/22 @ 8pm (BTSport)

Makes no sense to me - it seems he’s saying palace is more important by playing lascelles but trippier was really struggling by end of wolves - he still risks him. He then makes lascelles captain when trips is on the pitch. Finally if he’s treating this like a free hit then why not just give a Anderson a start.

weird lineup to me

Lineup makes perfect sense to me like. 3 games in 6 days, this one being the least likely to get a result. Rest a couple of players that need it, and put out a full strength team on Saturday.

It’s called using your squad.

Edited by Shadow Puppets

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Makes no sense to me - it seems he’s saying palace is more important by playing lascelles but trippier was really struggling by end of wolves - he still risks him. He then makes lascelles captain when trips is on the pitch. Finally if he’s treating this like a free hit then why not just give a Anderson a start.

weird lineup to me

He can't drop Trippier, there is nobody else. 

2 minutes ago, Nine said:

People are really gonna twist about the line up if we take a beating here..

3 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Lineup makes perfect sense to me like. 3 games in 6 days, this one being the least likely to get a result. Rest a couple of players that need it, and put out a full strength team on Saturday.

It’s called using your squad.

I’m just saying we should be resting trippier if we’re gonna do that - and take the opportunity to give a anderson a start.

his header off the bar was more than willock did whole game.