Newcastle United vs. Crystal Palace - 3/9/22 @ 3:00pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Glad this is only a few days away. Hopefully the likes of Isak, ASM and maybe even Bruno are in the squad for this. Unsure on the timescale of their injuries. But anyway, take all the frustration/fewm from tonight out on Palace.

Think this will be one of the hardest games of the season at home (outside of the big names), hard to break down and really good on the counter. With the players we have out I can’t see us creating enough to win.

1-1

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Think this will be one of the hardest games of the season at home (outside of the big names), hard to break down and really good on the counter. With the players we have out I can’t see us creating enough to win.

1-1

Agree, wouldn’t even shock me if we lose as I doubt we’ll be at full strength and they’ve had an extra days rest.

I'm a bit worried about how fucking knackered the players are going to be. 

Us and them both had sickeners in midweek so you'd think everyone will be fired up. 

Obviously with us being at home you expect a win but it'll be close. They're a decent side and Zaha is a machine. 

27 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I'm a bit worried about how fucking knackered the players are going to be. 

Us and them both had sickeners in midweek so you'd think everyone will be fired up. 

Obviously with us being at home you expect a win but it'll be close. They're a decent side and Zaha is a machine. 

This is what I'm thinking, some of them have put an unreal shift in across the last 2 games.