Harrison Ashby (on loan at Swansea City)

James

Can't see it happening unless Trippier gets injured, but let's hope Howe actually gives him decent amount of playing time. 21 is young, but not THAT young for a footballer. With the limited playing time he's had at the top level to date, time is quickly running away if he's going to establish himself as a top level player.

32 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Yes we definitely are, but not sure signing West Ham's third choice right back proves that mind :lol:

Course it does. We’ve identified a young player who we think is undervalued and fits our profile.

We haven’t just gone to West Ham and asked for any RBs they had knocking around :lol: 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

1 hour ago, brummie said:

Great name, Harrison Ashby.

Sounds like a National Trust property in Wiltshire.

Extensive gardens, oldest part of the house dates to the Tudor period, suffered damage during the civil war. Cafe does nice cream teas.

Access to the house via timed entry tickets only.

Dewsbury Hall sounds more like a National Trust property tbh 

2 hours ago, Kimbo said:

I’m keeping my eye on whether Fresneda actually moves anywhere. It’s always suspicious when they get linked to so many clubs. Time is certainly running out for saying goodbyes.

Said he was staying at valladolid until the summer at least

Ashby isn't cup tied as far as I'm aware. Wasn't involved at all when they lost to Blackburn.

If things are looking comfortable late on, I'd certainly give trippier some extra rest and this guy some minutes and the experience of it all!!

Unbelievably impressive interview. He's not just answering questions with basic answers either.

You tell we do our research on character. Talked about helping out in the community etc. [emoji38]

Gone are the days of Nile Ranger.

16 minutes ago, 54 said:

harrison003.jpg

Don't know why I find this picture amusing :lol: 

Why is it when you're bored at work and you should be doing something important, that you decide that a random side-on view of Dan Ashworth is reminiscent of the saviour of humanity, Captain Picard, and mocking it up is what you need to do instead?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f623a80d7db4bba3674875dad966f61c.png