Harrison Ashby (on loan at Swansea City)

James

Just now, Manxst said:

Daryl Murphy? 

[emoji38] clue:

Asked what he thought of the price tag by Andy Sixsmith, he said: "I was a bargain, no?! I mean, f***ing hell…!? 

"Seriously, I just play my part. I love this club so much - it means so much to me and I’m thankful we’re getting what we deserve."

Just now, Mazzy said:

I know £3M is nothing really but we could've got him for free in the summer right? Do we need him that badly right now that we could just wait. Am I missing something.

Would still be a fee decided by a tribunal in the summer.

3 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

[emoji38] clue:

Asked what he thought of the price tag by Andy Sixsmith, he said: "I was a bargain, no?! I mean, f***ing hell…!? 

"Seriously, I just play my part. I love this club so much - it means so much to me and I’m thankful we’re getting what we deserve."

Another clue - shoooooooooot

Just now, Mazzy said:

I know £3M is nothing really but we could've got him for free in the summer right? Do we need him that badly right now that we could just wait. Am I missing something.

Get it done now, guaranteed. More time to introduce him and no time for other clubs to sniff around. Like you say, the money is nowt. 

Just now, Mazzy said:

No, it would have went to tribunal in the summer because of his age. 

3 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

I imagine there’s a risk that Moyes could be sacked, new manager comes in and plays him, signs new deal as getting first team football.