Harrison Ashby (on loan at Swansea City)

James

• 1 month later...
Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Guessing he gets a winner's medal since he played two Europa Conference games this season?

Just said there that they get 40 medals and distribute them as they see fit, so possibly not 

• 2 weeks later...

Not liking this mind...

The cruelty these things go through so you can get this close is shocking. A lot of them are drugged to allow people to get this close.

Quite thick from the kid!

2 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Not liking this mind...

The cruelty these things go through so you can get this close is shocking. A lot of them are drugged to allow people to get this close.

Quite thick from the kid!

Yeah I unfollowed him after that bullshit.  

3 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Even giving him the benefit of the doubt, the poor fucking thing is chained up. No excuses 

Honestly, these days I don't think some people give a shit, as long as they get "that" photo for "insta" or whatever. Shocking!

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Honestly, these days I don't think some people give a shit, as long as they get "that" photo for "insta" or whatever. Shocking!

hate to see this shit when abroad i stay well clear

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

It’s really grim, unfollowed him immediately after. Bad character trait from him