Newcastle United 0-0 Crystal Palace; post match frustration from p26

Yorkie

We were unlucky, keeper two brilliant saves and good blocks by their defenders. I’m not slagging any of them off, they gave everything. Aye pick on Willock, created a legit ‘goal’ and was pushed in the back in mid air, done everything right with his shot, great save by the keeper. Why pick on certain players when they give their all. Baffles me, always will. Aye it’s frustrating not winning at home but Ffs was it really that bad? We battered them for the most part, couple of dodgy moments which happens in every game, to every team.

4 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Never booed a player in my life. Seen hundreds of shite ones.

Used to have a whole team full of them. Didn't mean we got on them from the off

You say this as if you’re a nice supportive person but managed to tell probably a dozen people on here to fuck off during this match.

2 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Today shows how a corrupt decision can take the wind out of their sales. 

We played well and forced an error that led to a clear goal.

I think we played well in periods, and I agree. My point is with Bruno and ASM we would likely win that game comfortably. 

14 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: not seen a kick of today but I endorse this

It's the same old shit time and again 'ooh well the officials were bad, BUT...'

Nar, there's no 'but' in matches like that, those are the fine margins. We were the better team, created the most chances, and scored a perfectly fine goal. Anyone whinging about how we should have still scored on top of a perfectly fine goal doesn't seem to have any experience on how matches like that go, again, those are the fine margins, we took that fine margin and had it taken away from us with a decision that has left me completely dumbfounded in its stupidity.

There's that well known phrase, don't attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidity. That decision stretches that theory to the absolute limit. I can only assume that Lee Mason and that cunt ref both sustained head injuries 5 minutes before kick off because that was fucking unbelievable and neither of them should ever referee again.

As I said in the officiating thread, if that happens in South America, they're stabbed on the way to their cars 

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's the same old shit time and again 'ooh well the officials were bad, BUT'

Nar, there's no 'but' in matches like that, those are the fine margins. We were the better team, created the most chances, and scored a perfectly fine goal. Anyone whinging about how we should have still scored on top of a perfectly fine goal doesn't seem to have any experience on how matches like that go, again, those are the fine margins, we took that fine margin and had it taken away from us with a decision that has left me completely dumbfounded in its stupidity.

There's that well known phrase, don't attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidity. That decision stretches that theory to the absolute limit. I can only assume that Lee Mason and that cunt ref both sustained head injuries 5 minutes before kick off because that was fucking unbelievable and neither of them should ever referee again.

As I said in the officiating thread, if that happens in South America, they're stabbed on the way to their cars 

Lee Mason doesn't need a head injury to make a decision like that, he was the worst ref in the league for the last ten years.

10 minutes ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

We matched Palace on the day and were once again screwed over by VAR, but putting that to one side it's what we all knew, just not enough quality in the squad as a whole and any time we have key players missing we will struggle to score goals and really take it to teams, even at home, Almiron, Murphy, Willock, Longstaff have shown time and again they just aren't good enough at this level, and I think when we finish 10th this season we will wonder what could have been if we'd got in a proper CM and or winger a bit earlier.

On the positive side though, we've only lost 1 game in 6 and that was a VAR joke, and we've looked fairly threatening and continued our defensive solidity, we need to get another win on the board soon though or arses will start to twitch.

I know how it looks, but without corruption, that squad gets 4 points, at least, from games away to Liverpool and home to Palace.

4 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

You say this as if you’re a nice supportive person but managed to tell probably a dozen people on here to fuck off during this match.

I'm not that nice a person,am not at all saying that, just, get this, don't hate my own players. Remember people jeering Gary Speed against Wimbledon, getting rounded on by most of us cos once upon a time, you just didn't do that.

Please post the dozen times I've told people to 'fuck off' during this match. I was hardly on and none of them are showing up in my comments.

Edited by Wolfcastle

With Wilson back then I would imagine either him or Isac will be playing right hand side of a front 3. Full team out we would have walked that (should have still won). Frazer and Almiron are just not good enough and I won't even comment on Murphy. Willock is so frustrating also. 

They say these things even themselves out over a season, but they absolutely do not. They never have.

We've been on the end of some shocking officiating that's cost us multiple points already this season. We should have a sweepstake on what it will be next week.

Edited by Sean

15 minutes ago, Elephant said:

I did not write anything bad about Howe or any of the players. Just that I AM BIT worried. I’m sorry for my feelings, didn’t realize that I was getting bullied like back in school.

It's all good, just everyone seemed to be losing their shit today.  I thought the team played well and had some missed chances and terrible luck.

Onwards and upwards.

3 minutes ago, Elephant said:

I was absolutely sure I would get this hostile and angry response, are we really the best fans in the world? I just said I’m worried because one win in 6 games - and this is what I get. I’m not going to write anything here anymore. Don’t like this place so much anymore after I just said I was worried.

Got the fear today after a banging night?

Just now, Sean said:

They say these things even themselves out over a season, but they absolutely do not. They never have.

We've been on the end of some shocking officiating that's cost us points already this season. We should have a sweepstake on what it will be next week.

They’ve honestly never evened out for us I’d say, or indeed anyone outside the top 6 

Wasn’t there a league table mocked up a season or couple seasons ago where we would have finished 5 places higher without VAR?

2 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Lee Mason doesn't need a head injury to make a decision like that, he was the worst ref in the league for the last ten years.

Absolutely, but that!? I obviously thought too highly of him to think even he, or anyone, would fuck that up.

The way that 'look at the screen' means overturn it is so embedded into it now as well. There's no way anyone without that in their mind watches it in slow motion and decides to disallow the goal.

Sorry about this lads, but got a bee in my bonnet about someone lying about me (been telling loads of you's to f**k off apparently)- so these are my in game posts today for the record. I'm sticking to the Mag in future.

Lets slag players of constantly eh? They're not good enough but what kind of support is constantly going on about it ffs - its bordering on hate with some of yous

12 minutes ago

Getting on players on the other hand, is ace support. Windows closed. What's your solutions Play Isak, Almiron every minute of every game and play someone out of position in midfield every minute until Bruno's back?

18 minutes ago

Willock and Wood aren't good enough. Everyone knows it. but ffs get over it, were stuck with them this season and we've nowt else on the bench.

21 minutes ago

Which subs would you have preferred. Manquillo, Ritchie or Wood?

34 minutes ago

All they have to do is push one of our players into one of theirs from a corner and he has to give it

48 minutes ago

Who's Ron Jeremy not being a pervert I'm not up on these things

1 hour ago

Maybe because Shelvey and Bruno are both out.

1 hour ago

Newcastle United vs. Crystal Palace - 3/9/22 @ 3:00pm (No UK TV)

They're a good side. All hands to the pump please players and fans

2 hours ago

Edited by Wolfcastle