West Ham United P-P Newcastle United - 11/9/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

24 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Nice of Sky to put this on when half of Tyneside is running the Great North Run

Have to say though I’m looking forward to a few bevvies down Shields seafront after it, assuming I make it there in time for the match. :lol: 

27 minutes ago, buzza said:

Also Forgot (alzeihmers or alcohol?), they have a european game on thursday... could be to our advantage... tired legs

We always (nearly) used to win the game after a Thursday European match. 
Thinking we need to be at almost full strength to get anything from this one. 

28 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

No Bruno or ASM in todays training pictures but could also be that they’ve been told not to post anything.

ASM looks like he’s in France again doing his rehab. Or at least he was. Based on not a lot, other than him posting a pic with his boots on the other week. It seems like Bruno might be closer to returning. 

I guess they’d need to train at the back end of the week and we might be holding off and giving them as long as possible. To see if that’s possible before West Ham, I suppose?

I don’t expect either to play and fuck knows with Wilson. Probably out until Christmas. 

Bruno and ASM to play, calum still crocked.

They were both brought off as a precaution so should really be ok, although hamstrings are a bugger, you can never really 100% feel them, a lot of it is in your head tbh.

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Happily take a bore draw going into games v Bournemouth & Fulham.

Would have happily took that before being robbed of a point at Anfield, then another two against Palace. Feels like we have some catching up to do now, so hopefully we will get a win here. Don't care if it's deserved, we are due a change of luck.