West Ham United P-P Newcastle United - 11/9/22 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Won't happen but:

Pope

Trippier    Schar      Botman     Targett

Bruno

Joelinton

Anderson

Miggy                                          ASM

Isak

West Ham are fragile IMO. Get into them early. 0-2

Just now, Yorkie said:

Steaua!

Oh wow! Why not just fucking write that then. Never knew them as FC bunch of letters. 

On this game. They have struggled for goals, haven’t they? If we have 2-3 of the lads missing back. I think we can win this. We seem pretty solid at the back and will get space on the counter with it being away from home. 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Oh wow! Why not just fucking write that then. Never knew them as FC bunch of letters. 

On this game. They have struggled for goals, haven’t they? If we have 2-3 of the lads missing back. I think we can win this. We seem pretty solid at the back and will get space on the counter with it being away from home. 

They don't own the Steaua name anymore due to some legal dispute 

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Avoiding a legal decision calling themselves FCSB

Pope

trip.       Shar.            Botman.         Burn

Bruno.     Joelinton

willock.             Anderson.           ASM

Isak 

West Ham got off to a piss poor start, but have improved in recent weeks and were well worth a point v Spurs and Chelsea.

Although they've added depth, they'll line up similar to how they did last season. Soucek and Rice will form a double pivot with Paqueta in behind Antonio. A very strong spine on it's day. Their strength is still set pieces and they're still really vulnerable at full back. ASM should have Coufal on toast, fingers crossed he's back.

We have a decent record at West Ham and with Bruno and ASM returning, I think we'll cause them problems. If we defend our set pieces well, Bruno's ability to break the lines with his passing, should give ASM and Isak plenty of opportunity to run at their back four. It won't be easy by any stretch, but I have a feeling we might just nick this: 1-2.