Fulham away (The Boat)

Dafstoon

Hi all, 

New here, but does anyone have details of which boat you get for the trip on the Thames that the Geordies do every Fulham game? Specifically after info relating to times and pick up/drop off points and whether you need to book or not?

Many thanks

24 minutes ago, Dafstoon said:

Hi all, 

New here, but does anyone have details of which boat you get for the trip on the Thames that the Geordies do every Fulham game? Specifically after info relating to times and pick up/drop off points and whether you need to book or not?

Many thanks

They’re not doing one this season as with all the issues with potential rail strikes they decided it wasn’t worth it.

If you follow @dazcurry on Twitter, he’s the guy that organises them, distributes tickets etc, so if they decide to put one on for any other London games, he will have the info.

14 minutes ago, SteV said:

They’re not doing one this season as with all the issues with potential rail strikes they decided it wasn’t worth it.

If you follow @dazcurry on Twitter, he’s the guy that organises them, distributes tickets etc, so if they decide to put one on for any other London games, he will have the info.

Cheers for the info pal 👍

2 hours ago, SteV said:

Yeah that’s what I heard a month or more ago which I found odd as there are no train strikes that weekend. There’s rail works but minimal so train timetable almost a full schedule.

43 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Yeah that’s what I heard a month or more ago which I found odd as there are no train strikes that weekend. There’s rail works but minimal so train timetable almost a full schedule.

I think they were just worried they’d start to organise something and subsequently a strike would be called and mess everything up.