Newcastle United vs. Bournemouth: 17/09/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Johnny

Honestly, anything other than a win here is unacceptable. That's if we're to actually have a decent season. They're not going to be as horrific as they were when Parker was there, but we should absolutely be beating them. Hopefully we have everyone back for this.

21 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

All signs point to it being on, seems to be the London games that may get cancelled .

I can’t imagine they’ll let some games go ahead and not others. Those clubs could claim it’s unfair and causes a fixture pile-up later that not all clubs will face.

I’d have thought one off, all off. 

Who knows though..

Just now, LV said:

I can’t imagine they’ll let some games go ahead and not others. Those clubs could claim it’s unfair and causes a fixture pile-up later that not all clubs will face.

I’d have thought one off, all off. 

Who knows though..

Why ? It happens with dodgy weather and TV timings.

They are wanting to switch the London games to the reverse fixture. Surely if they all played on a Saturday then picking for Monday wouldn’t be a problem?

There is only 3 London Premier League home games that weekend with 1 of those being an all London game. So there shouldn’t be that much of a problem in terms of the Premier League.

Edited by Stifler

1 hour ago, SiLvOR said:

Honestly, anything other than a win here is unacceptable. That's if we're to actually have a decent season. They're not going to be as horrific as they were when Parker was there, but we should absolutely be beating them. Hopefully we have everyone back for this.

It's annoying because if we'd got 3 points which we deserved from the last couple of games there would be less pressure for a win here. Still, it should spur us on, and the table will look a lot better with 3 points on the board.

Feels strange that this is so far away, hope to god it doesn't get postponed. Absolutely no reason for it to.

Fancy us strongly and also fancy us to dish a pasting out here. Everything is positive in attacking metrics and I think it's a matter of time before we pummel someone. 3 or more goals.