Garang Kuol (on loan at FC Volendam)

Johnny

3 minutes ago, 80 said:

I got that vibe too, but it's a bit early to be judging.

To be clear, my comment is based on absolutely nothing other than he's an old white australian who seemed to be needlessly miserable in telling Kuol, a wonderful footballing prospect for his Country, that he hadn't acheived anything yet at his unveiling before the press. 

Edited by Shays Given Tim Flowers

46 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

To be clear, my comment is based on absolutely nothing other than he's an old white australian who seemed to be needlessly miserable in telling Kuol, a wonderful footballing prospect for his Country, that he hadn't acheived anything yet at his unveiling before the press. 

Yeah fair enough. Like I say, my spider senses tingled too, I wouldn't deny that. Just, it's pretty serious language. Must be depressing for a young black kid to be taught that Souness is Souness to you because you're black, rather than just because he's Graeme Souness.

Edited by 80

On 08/11/2022 at 12:39, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

This is such a terrible post man. It's amazing how you could view that bit so negatively and in such a mean spirited way. Really makes me wonder what kind of person you are actually. All you lot constantly accusing people of being racist man ... I really do wonder if it's an issue you have sometimes.

He was clearly trying telling him that  it was just the start for him to keep him grounded and motivated to continue pushing for more. Just a few seconds later he's joking with the kid and telling him to view the presser as just a chat with his mates for goodness sake.

But incredibly you've started banging on about racism. You lot go on about racism more than black people do, and it's not even an issue for you. What the fuck is the problem man?!

On as a 2nd-half sub (again) with his team down 2-0 and down to 10 men... Almost immediately wins a pen (which he then converts himself) and then shortly after is put through on the right and scores a stunner at the near post.

2-2 and counting...

Edited by Gh0StFaC3

On 11/11/2022 at 22:19, Ronaldo said:

That Australian squad is hilarious. :lol:

It's completely fucking shite. Probably the worst squad in my lifetime, certainly the worst in my 35 odd years of following the national team.

Someone on a previous page said 0 points and 0 goals - and I'm pretty sure I said the same thing when we qualified. Not that long ago, we could have picked a whole team of EPL players, now we raid the Scottish league for people who once holidayed Down Under.

42 minutes ago, Raconteur said:

It's completely fucking shite. Probably the worst squad in my lifetime, certainly the worst in my 35 odd years of following the national team.

Someone on a previous page said 0 points and 0 goals - and I'm pretty sure I said the same thing when we qualified. Not that long ago, we could have picked a whole team of EPL players, now we raid the Scottish league for people who once holidayed Down Under.

yeh it is frankly embarrassing. I’m just looking forward to Kuol getting 30 minutes off the bench and running riot. 

47 minutes ago, Raconteur said:

Devlin is decent. Could probably play for a top Championship/newly promoted side down here. Looks like he's calmed down a bit too doesn't get booked all the time anymore.

Edited by Optimistic Nut