Garang Kuol (on loan at FC Volendam)

Johnny

4 minutes ago, Raconteur said:

Pretty sure that’s wholly based on a single piece of play - not that I grudge him that :thup:

Sums up most forwards though. Messi's performance would have been judged on 3 or 4 moments, for 85mins he didn't do much.

3 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Couldn’t watch the game, but seems our boy done good! :smitten:7B9A3888-4330-46B1-B4BC-1EBD4C89C4CA.thumb.jpeg.69c86a7eff0b22647896d765d9151344.jpeg

Our players always seem to score highly in those ratings, see Bruno and Schar the other day. I suspect our fanbase just love a vote - I know I do. 

43 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

If wonder if NUFC already have somewhere lined up for him to go out on loan to - perhaps somewhere such as Portugal or Holland?

I think Portugal was mentioned as most likely destination prior to the World Cup, but it might be that he has caught the eye of other clubs. You would imagine if it is Portugal it might be a club like Sporting Braga, Vitoria Guimaraes or Rio Ave who are in and around the top half of the table, but not quite your Benfica or Porto.

23 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

IIRC Germany was mentioned when we signed him.

Germany was only mentioned because his brother plays for Stuttgart I think, and he might like a family member close to him after the big move. 

On 04/12/2022 at 14:16, OverThere said:

I think a potential song could be "Garang, Garang Kuol, Garang, Garang Kuol!" to the tune Daddy Cool by Boney M.

Someone already suggested that in the transfer rumour thread before he signed and its been playing on repeat in my head ever since. Only option for his chant really

On 04/12/2022 at 12:45, robbo_11 said:

I think Portugal was mentioned as most likely destination prior to the World Cup, but it might be that he has caught the eye of other clubs. You would imagine if it is Portugal it might be a club like Sporting Braga, Vitoria Guimaraes or Rio Ave who are in and around the top half of the table, but not quite your Benfica or Porto.

Should be Portimonense, they play in Black and White and in the Algarve, we could all go on our jollies.