Garang Kuol (on loan at FC Volendam)

Johnny

15 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I think the question still stands, who has had a good loan experience to a Scottish club?

Just off top of my head Longstaff, dummett, krul for us. 

schmeichel & Maddison for other clubs. Sure there are far more too 

Edited by gdm

12 minutes ago, James said:

he is basically doing what he was doing in Australia, but in a higher level league against higher level opponents.

if a manager in Australia doesn’t think he is ready yet, how far down the leagues does he have to go.

he is now training with a higher quality first team, we’ve kept him close to us and probably having his own training plan to get him up to speed.

He is 18 FFS

I agree with you. :lol: We've just got to let it play out, but if its just coming off the bench now and then, we've messed up and we should have had him in a team desperate for him, not just because its convenient.

Though i don't think the difference is that big between Oz & Scottish leagues bar when playing a Glasgow team. Rest are totally shite.

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Less successful was Matty Longstaff at Aberdeen but think it's clear that was just a lack of ability on his behalf.

And the club itself. Look at the state of it atm.

6 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I agree with you. :lol: We've just got to let it play out, but if its just coming off the bench now and then, we've messed up and we should have had him in a team desperate for him, not just because its convenient.

Though i don't think the difference is that big between Oz & Scottish leagues bar when playing a Glasgow team. Rest are totally shite.

Give it a chance it’s been four games one of which he was ill

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

A man called Shankland is starting ahead of Kuol.  Let that sink in.

Played for a club which sounds like a drinking game before this and yet has scored 16 in 22 in this league. My point about the league being utter shite stands. :lol:

39 minutes ago, gdm said:

Give it a chance it’s been four games one of which he was ill

Agreed- is crazy how much people think he should be starting every game - is a really poor league he’s come from, he’s young and we all praise Howe for the way he takes his time with players so why is this any different?

40 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

A man called Shankland is starting ahead of Kuol.  Let that sink in.

A man called Shankland whose scored 16 goals from 23 games this season is starting ahead of Kuol, let that sink in.

7 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Personally wouldn’t wanna see Garang anywhere near that, an injury waiting to happen.

2G stated use.. “recreational football” 😂

I mean it’s probably better than that but doesn’t look as good as the new pitches in Dunston and whoever has laid it forgot to prep and level the foundations 🙂