Garang Kuol (on loan at FC Volendam)

Johnny

1 hour ago, Nolberto Disco said:

Whatever happened to Oliver Kemen? 

Lets get Isak right first. 

I'm sure we can handle more than one talented young player these days :) 

Doesn't mean we've signed him yet, mind.  I'm also kind of skeptical that the lad would be eligible for a work permit - I wouldn't have thought he'd meet the criteria?  Happy to be wrong on that 

Hey guys, just came on to tell you you've scored a gem if this transfer really happens.

My grandfather was a Geordie so I've always had a soft spot for NUFC. And I'm chuffed to bits that GK is coming to the Toon. He's been playing for my local club in Oz - Central Coast Mariners - and is an absolute star. Just had his first call up for the NT also, at the age of 17 (although turned 18 today).

He'll go to the World Cup, get everyone talking, go out on loan for a little while but will play for the Toon really soon. Absolutely amazing player. Recently tore Barcelona a new one in a friendly - which is why they were NUFC's main rivals in the bidding war.

Sad to see him leave the Mariners but so excited to see how he goes in the big league.

2 minutes ago, Coastie said:

Hey guys, just came on to tell you you've scored a gem if this transfer really happens.

My grandfather was a Geordie so I've always had a soft spot for NUFC. And I'm chuffed to bits that GK is coming to the Toon. He's been playing for my local club in Oz - Central Coast Mariners - and is an absolute star. Just had his first call up for the NT also, at the age of 17 (although turned 18 today).

He'll go to the World Cup, get everyone talking, go out on loan for a little while but will play for the Toon really soon. Absolutely amazing player. Recently tore Barcelona a new one in a friendly - which is why they were NUFC's main rivals in the bidding war.

Sad to see him leave the Mariners but so excited to see how he goes in the big league.

G’day.

Welcome back to the family 

Bit late on this one, busy week - my cousin plays for the mariners youth set up so I messaged my uncle to get the low down on the lad and whether he is any good or not, this is his review... 

'Garang Kuol. Potential  but a bit lazy. Tore Barcelona apart in pre season friendly in 10 minute cameo. Brother at Frankfurt. Long way to go. Lloyd has upset him the few times they have trained against each other as Lloyd had him in his pocket. No 2 Brother just trialled and offered with Brentford. Needs to prove himself over a season in A League before I would shell out.'

Make of that what you will.