Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 1/10/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

38 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

1 win in 7 in the league. We've failed to win some very winnable fixtures lately. Have to start winning games sooner rather than later.

Hope Anderson plays and nails down a starting spot.

Tells only a tiny fraction of the story though. At the end of the day we’re highly unlikely to score goals with our best players out. 

To be fair the info I got I passed on,I unfortunately can't negotiate with other clubs to release their players,we,re a big fish now and some clubs are reluctant to loan out their players to us

2 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

To be fair the info I got I passed on,I unfortunately can't negotiate with other clubs to release their players,we,re a big fish now and some clubs are reluctant to loan out their players to us

No need to justify anything mate.

These things aren't ever set in stone until they are signed on the dotted line.  

Seen it a few times now that after an International break Howe picks players he’s been working with for the 2 weeks. Not exclusively obviously but with Almiron and Fraser having been away it would make sense to see Anderson play. 

7 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Quite nervous about this now I have to say. 

Please let's just win the game lads. 3 points is the most important today to get us back on track. Would take a shit game and a 1-0 to us.

We need wins. I know injuries and bad luck is a part of why we haven't. We've played well, but after a while you have to find ways to win with what you have. January hopefully will see the attacking signings we need to ensure Fraser, Murphy and Almiron don't feature as much.

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Fraser and Almiron again then:anguish:

Think I would rather see Fraser than Almiron. Having the massively left footed Almiron on the right hand side is utter shite and doesn’t work. 

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Tells only a tiny fraction of the story though. At the end of the day we’re highly unlikely to score goals with our best players out. 

Don't let that get in the way of relentless negativity. 

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

Think I would rather see Fraser than Almiron. Having the massively left footed Almiron on the right hand side is utter shite and doesn’t work. 

Likewise. Blood pressure can’t cope with Almiron killing every attack stone dead.

3 hours ago, Ando7 said:

:lol: