Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 1/10/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Bruno at #8, Trippier, and Wilson in the same team hasn't happened before, no? Whatever the formation is, Howe will have told them all what their role is, so let's see what happens. He's played unexpected formations before like Chelsea away and its gone well, so I'm still quite hopeful.

Guest reefatoon
6 minutes ago, DahnSahf said:

Eddie's just said on SSN that it was a case of picking the players that were in the best physical shape.

the high intensity football is great but if it means all our players are fucked by October 1st, then we may need to change it a bit. Too many players picking up muscle injuries at the same time.

7 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Bruno at #8, Trippier, and Wilson in the same team hasn't happened before, no? Whatever the formation is, Howe will have told them all what their role is, so let's see what happens. He's played unexpected formations before like Chelsea away and its gone well, so I'm still quite hopeful.

I think Bruno will be in that deeper "6" role and Longstaff will likely be in the Joelinton role, altho alot less impactful one would think.