Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 1/10/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

20 minutes ago, Paully said:

Rail strike 

Rail maintenance 

Brighton vs Palace was called off due to a rail strike just alone…..

If the Tube was to be part of the strike I reckon this would be gone as well. Doesn’t look like they are though.

Tbf I wouldn’t fancy trying to get to Brighton if the trains that run from the city centre to the ground weren’t on.

Guest reefatoon

This season has been stinking for injuries and it’s only September. Bring another draw home.

Edited by reefatoon

45 minutes ago, Rich said:

We are top of the league, say we are top of the league: https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php.

Feels like the good old days are back. Solano on international duty, Dyer & Bellamy out with muscle injuries, something something with Speed, Cort permacrocked, at least one of O'Brien, Bramble, Woodgate, Dabizas or Elliott out with random injury.

2 minutes ago, TRC said:

I know Howe wants to play front foot football but with all of these injuries we don't have the players for it. Fulham are pretty attacking, I think we should just try and nail them on the counter.

The absolute main problem with this is the fact that ASM isn't available. I guess Willock and Murphy could give it a go.

Just now, Shearergol said:

The absolute main problem with this is the fact that ASM isn't available. I guess Willock and Murphy could give it a go.

I'm pinning my hopes on Miggy....

Going to have to score from a set piece to win this.