Project Zomboid

Mike

On 05/12/2022 at 17:14, Armchair Pundit said:

Lol, went back to having a go at this game after reading some recent comments on here... I lasted all of about 36hours in game (probably not even an hour RL time), I ended up getting followed everywhere and eventually swamped by the dead [emoji38]

this is how you died

now do it again 

• 2 weeks later...

Spent a week sleeping on the railway tracks in my latest save. Couldn't buy some luck. Finally managed to avoid the hordes and the first house I tried to get into had an alarm. :lol: Nightmare playthrough so far.

• 1 month later...

Ah shit it has a thread. I

Im doing better but Im still fucking whack at killing any number of zombies so die a lot. Builder mode helps with slow learning. Watched a youtube vid where this guy just seems to consistently be disposing of zombies, like 10 at a time and he just keeps hitting and pushing and stomping and always escapes leaving like 10 or more dead before he wanders down the road and does the same thing again. I can do like 3 at once max. 

23 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Ah shit it has a thread. I

Im doing better but Im still fucking whack at killing any number of zombies so die a lot. Builder mode helps with slow learning. Watched a youtube vid where this guy just seems to consistently be disposing of zombies, like 10 at a time and he just keeps hitting and pushing and stomping and always escapes leaving like 10 or more dead before he wanders down the road and does the same thing again. I can do like 3 at once max. 

Go into settings and see if multi hit or whatever it's called is on.

What are you using? Make some fucking spears, my guy.

29 minutes ago, Mike said:

Go into settings and see if multi hit or whatever it's called is on.

What are you using? Make some fucking spears, my guy.

Think multi hit is on, i cam target/hit/ knock down more than one at a time and the green outline targets more than 1. 

Generally use a spiked bat or axe so im usually stocked on the weapons front. Just more practice I reckon.

1 hour ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: I'll try it out. Stick or metal pole? Cant remember seeing a wooden stick/pole anywhere yet.

Use your axe to chop a tree down and you can make a spear with one of the branches.

I dunno if it's a mod but I pick soldier because they're desensitized. Then a mix of things that make me inconspicuous and aware.

3 hours ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Daaaaamn, knife on a stick kicks ass, only downside so far is the durability, I've not found a decent enough knife to last a while yet.

Machetes are apparently super rare but if you find one of those....