Newcastle United vs. Brentford: 8/10/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

2 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

The main thing I take from that is the hope we never see Darlow in goal for us again. 

It doesn't show it in those highlights but he's also at fault for the 3rd. He doesn't collect a loose ball out wide in the box (just lazily left it iirc) and the action that starts as a result is the buildup to their 3rd when the highlight for it begins.

Brentford are nothing special, I would love a comfortable 2-0 no dramas or injuries.

Missing this one had 3 tickets anarl ffs , gave to my bairns .

Trust in Eddie , remember we have one of the most modern English managers of his generation and only if he went would we realise just how fucking good he is for us :indi:

9 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:
12 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

The main thing I take from that is the hope we never see Darlow in goal for us again. 

It doesn't show it in those highlights but he's also at fault for the 3rd. He doesn't collect a loose ball out wide in the box (just lazily left it iirc) and the action that starts as a result is the buildup to their 3rd when the highlight for it begins.

:thup: He was horrendous that day. 

Was a pretty emotional occasion really. Howe's first game and the frustration of him not being there, loads of goals, Joelinton instantly looking like a different player (even before his switch to CM, he looked unshackled), a great goal from Maxi. Was so buzzing to be leaping up and down after having not really felt anything in the Spurs and Chelsea games. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

:thup: He was horrendous that day. 

Was a pretty emotional occasion really. Howe's first game and the frustration of him not being there, loads of goals, Joelinton instantly looking like a different player (even before his switch to CM, he looked unshackled), a great goal from Maxi. Was so buzzing to be leaping up and down after having not really felt anything in the Spurs and Chelsea games. 

Was one of the many individual errors that cost us points under Howe pre-January, Darlow at fault for 2, arguably all 3 Brentford goals, Clark v Norwich, pen at Leicester, Shelvey at Liverpool, Clark & Dubravka v Man City. So many.

That game was organised chaos, absolutely mental game of football. Remember having the most hoarse voice due to screaming my head off in Tilley's post match, sounded like Christian Bale in the Batman suit. :lol:  Great atmosphere. And you're right, Joelinton's incredible improvement in form started in that game rather than the Norwich one, he was unbelievable and slipped at the last in the final 10 minutes to make it 4-3, what could've been.

That Chelsea game was fucking grim. My first game back since Benitez left and it was absolutely pathetic, those 3 games under Jones were rancid.

16 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Have to drive up for this as the trains are cancelled, anyone know the best one places to park that aren’t too close to the ground that it will take ages to get out after the match ?

Northumbria Uni on the other  side of the central motorway near where Warner Bros used to be 4 quid all day but the machine is usually off!

https://goo.gl/maps/V2Ft1X52PT3J6FFw6

3 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Have to drive up for this as the trains are cancelled, anyone know the best one places to park that aren’t too close to the ground that it will take ages to get out after the match ?

Where you driving back to?

11 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

I always park on the edge of Heaton Park. 20 min walk in and it's free. No fucking around looking for a space and straight out and home 

I think we will keep the back four (three +tripps) the same as last week.

——————pope————-

tripps —-schar——bot——burn

——willock—-bruno—-Jow—-

migs———wilson———ASM

2 hours ago, buzza said:

I think we will keep the back four (three +tripps) the same as last week.

——————pope————-

tripps —-schar——bot——burn

——willock—-bruno—-Jow—-

migs———wilson———ASM

I’m not sure Joelinton will get straight back in now.