Newcastle United vs. Brentford: 8/10/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Hope there's a mindfulness still baring in mind it was against 10 last week and despite dominating most games we still struggle to score.

Its not going to be 5-1 and disallowed goal from our own half like 93.

That game last season with these shredded me.

15 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

I'm going to my first match in about 5 years tomorrow. Buzzing me tits off. I had a season ticket for 15 years and I'm over the moon to be back again!

Try not to cry. 

Then again, I cry at anything these days. I had a tear in my eye when we were at Fulham and 4-0 up last week ffs [emoji38]

Edited by TheGuv

Just now, TheGuv said:

Try not to cry. 

Then again, I cry at anything these days [emoji38]

I have never felt like this for ages! I feel like I did when I was a teenager and I used to get a ticket for cup games and I would be fizzing like a bottle of pop waiting to go! It's gonna be mega.

1 minute ago, pedro111 said:

I have never felt like this for ages! I feel like I did when I was a teenager and I used to get a ticket for cup games and I would be fizzing like a bottle of pop waiting to go! It's gonna be mega.

It’s a wonderful feeling now it’s back. You’re in for a treat!

Would be interested to read your views after the game on here!

Edited by TheGuv

Not sure about this one. I'm an advocate for never changing a winning team, especially when it's just won so handsomely away from home. However, there's absolutely no way Brentford will be anywhere near a walkover as Fulham were and we could really do with bringing Joelinton back in the side - but which of the midfield 3 would you drop? Obviously not Bruno, Willock got 2x assists and Longstaff scored.

At least it's not my problem.

2 hours ago, Scotty66 said:

They're missing their captain who is their CB. 

Hopefully that may cause some defensive errors from them. 

Any more in depth scouting missions you need from me hit me up. 

They're also still without Nørgaard who is probably their best midfielder.

2 hours ago, TheGuv said:

Try not to cry. 

Then again, I cry at anything these days. I had a tear in my eye when we were at Fulham and 4-0 up last week ffs [emoji38]

Me too mate. I blame me age these days [emoji38]

Edited by toon25

8 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

This has the potential to be one of those games that fall flat after an event but I’ve got a feeling in my water that come 5pm tomorrow we are going to be drooling over a special performance.

Wilson with a treble, Bruno with one, ditto Miggy and Botmans first for the club

Funny you say that

Being have some mental dreams lately

Me dream last night was i fell asleep stood up first half and missed most of it. Checked bet 365 and we were 1 nowt down on 46 mins

Not sure what it finished like

14 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Does the BBC Sounds app work for 3pm KOs abroad? I know there's a black-out back home so I'm usually stuck with 5Live but I'm in Spain currently so hopefully I can get our game?

It doesn’t, but if you register on the official site you can hear the game that way. Radio Newcastle’s coverage.