Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 16/10/22 @ 14:00 (No UK TV)

You've Man United your way to victories though and although that's a powerful thing and stats might say this, that, and the other, beyond that I don't think anyone looking in is really convinced by watching you yet.

Sunday could go any way though, I think it's a really hard one to predict.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, Dancing Brave said:

It must be killing you that this game is not an automatic 3 home points for you.

Have never seen any game as a guaranteed three points. 

Just buzzing for this. You're overrating yourselves and underrating us. The way this thread is reading it's like you feel you're the favourites. :lol:

I love it. 

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Sunday could go any way though, I think it's a really hard one to predict.

Absolutely. I'm really, really looking forward to it. It's not the end of the world if we lose but if we win, wew, you start to believe this could be a really special season. Draw's obviously a canny result too.  

Basically I don't think there's much pressure on it from our point of view tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Just buzzing for this. You're overrating yourselves and underrating us. The way this thread is reading it's like you feel you're the favourites. :lol:

I love it. 

I can't wait for the meltdown from you and other Man u fans over the next few years.

And when you said "I love it" 

I just don't believe you.

Edited by Dancing Brave

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Absolutely. I'm really, really looking forward to it. It's not the end of the world if we lose but if we win, wew, you start to believe this could be a really special season. Draw's obviously a canny result too.  

Basically I don't think there's much pressure on it from our point of view tbh. 

Massive pressure on them though, 1bn team should be invincible.

26 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I love it. 

You are firm favourites and rightly so. Your squad investment has been fantastic.

The year we nearly won the league with our best team for years they cantered to a 2 nil win against us. They’ve already beaten Liverpool and Arsenal at home, we can be hopeful but 2 wins in about 50 years there tells us we’d snap your hand off for a point.

We’re undoubtedly going there in our best shape in years though and the fact we’re actually looking forward to it is fucking marvellous.

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

I love it. 

I'm not overrating us, but we're a good team now and Man U are not what they once were. The gap has narrowed.

Man U are favourites in my eyes, clearly, but we've the best odds going into it that we've probably ever had of getting something, and that means I'm going into the game quietly optimistic instead of resigned to a humping. Even if we get beat, which is fairly likely, that's a nice position to be in mentally going into such a game and actually be able to look forward to it.