Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 16/10/22 @ 14:00 (No UK TV)

1 hour ago, STM said:

Yeah but you are talking about traditional shirt numbers, where as a "6" is the description of a modern tactical position on the field.

Aye i know, it's an old farts argument to be fair, of which i am [emoji38]

Edited by Bimpy474

I wonder what Targett thinks? He wanted to leave Villa pretty much as soon as he lost his place, and is now featuring less and less here. I guess there will be more of a feeling of potentially being at the start of something special here, but Villa are fairly similar in stature, and they do have a lot going for them as well, with a consensus that it's the manager generally holding them back. 

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

I wonder what Targett thinks? He wanted to leave Villa pretty much as soon as he lost his place, and is now featuring less and less here. I guess there will be more of a feeling of potentially being at the start of something special here, but Villa are fairly similar in stature, and they do have a lot going for them as well, with a consensus that it's the manager generally holding them back. 

I think he’ll want to go next window because of this, all her Kelly saying was “to play more games”

14 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I think this as well, a goal will come from a burn error. Definitely would have preferred target, Wonder why he’s favouring burn.

Maybe the extra height overload at attacking set pieces.

reckon joelinton and longstaff is probably the right choice to protect Bruno and hopefully give him the space for some influence on the game. come on!!! 

Edited by dave s
text