Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 16/10/22 @ 14:00 (No UK TV)

12 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I think he’ll want to go next window because of this, all her Kelly saying was “to play more games”

Yeah, strange just a few months after joining permanently. Unless there's been a bit of a falling out, hasn't performed as well in training, but he wouldn't have left Villa's bench to join Newcastle's bench at this stage of his career / stage of our progression.

Edited by Paullow

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

Ton of Brazilian media all over this I’m sure. A chance for Joelinton to show what he’s made of? Bruno to show he should start for Brazil?

If Fumaca had been playing today,when in his prime,surely another player the Brazilian press could have checked out with the World Cup next month.

5 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Yeah, strange just a few months after joining permanently. Unless there's been a bit of a falling out, hasn't performed as well in training, but he wouldn't have left Villa's bench to join Newcastle's bench at this stage of his career / stage of our progression.

Think Eddie mentioned Targett being quite sick before Brentford. Could be why he’s on the bench.

I fear man utd have stumbled upon their best 11 through injuries and suspensions.

Was hoping Varane was injured.

On paper this looks like a tough afternoon but I trust the boys to put in a performance 🤞

2 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Surely Eriksen features in their best XI? 

Defo for me, I posted this on a boxing forum (Man Utd section), thinking I was posting on here (and wondering where it went) :lol:

Quite happy to see Eriksen not involved today (illness). He'll likely have a stormer, but I've never really been sold on Fred.

Just now, tomlynnherrington said:

I think this game was made for ASM.I expect Manure to dominate midfield and to get the ball quickly to our left side.

2 v 1 home win .😡

I expect us to dominate midfield. Away win 1-2. Then again, I'm not a Sunderland fan.

9 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Think Eddie mentioned Targett being quite sick before Brentford. Could be why he’s on the bench.

Goes further back then that - didn’t play for Fulham game either.

Edited by Gawalls