Manchester United 0-0 Newcastle United (16/10/2022)

Disco

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Credit Card FC channeling their inner Busquets here. Any time we get momentum a Newcastle player hits the deck for two minutes. 

Cracking dives from Wilson, Almiron and Joelinton too. 

Sad to see. 

----

We enjoying the game lads? Pretty even first half IMO. Good chances at either end, especially Antony and Joelintons shot off target x2.

It's not really Credit is it? We have 10 times the wealth of Man City, don't need things on tick. 

Scrappy but we look solid. Just need that little bit of quality to get the midfield play going. They give their best but it’s really on these occasions when Longstaff’s and Murphy’s limitations become the most evident.

Can't believe this game is 0-0, though. Both ends. The Joelinton double miss. :lol: Just sat with my head in my hands for a little while as I accepted we're not scoring today so just have to hope we can keep them at bay.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Credit Card FC channeling their inner Busquets here. Any time we get momentum a Newcastle player hits the deck for two minutes. 

Sad to see. 

----

We enjoying the game lads? Pretty even first half IMO. Good chances at either end, especially Antony and Joelintons shot off target x2.

Terrible wumming

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Sad to see. 

----

Credit Card FC would be more apt for Man U tbh. :yao:

Just now, nortoon said:

Think Wilson should have had a penalty early on, the commentator was saying something about another incident after my completely legal way of watching was interrupted. Should we have had another?

I would bring Burn off for Targett now, too risky on a yellow. Ridiculous thing to book him for.

Its kind of the same as against Liverpool away, we are the better team but our players aren't as good in the final 3rd. And the ref wants the home team to win.

Shit Ronaldo screaming like a bitch. 

Should have had a pen. I know the defender is round on the cover. But it’s a blatant foul. 

I’m sure he will score now. But is there a more annoying footballer in world football than Bruno Fernandes? That rat face fuck could start an argument in an empty room. Always moaning on at every decision. Complete and utter cunt. 

We were controlling the game well for awhile then let it slip. Hopefully we can regain our composure at half time and come out and set the tone again. 

Man United looking dangerous on the counter which you’d expect with the pace they have down the flanks. 

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Should have had a pen. I know the defender is round on the cover. But it’s a blatant foul. 

I’m sure he will score now. But is there a more annoying footballer in world football than Bruno Fernandes? That rat face fuck could start an argument in an empty room. Always moaning on at every decision. Complete and utter cunt. 

Perfect Man Utd captain 

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Sad to see. 

----

S01E02-dC5pEBmT-subtitled.jpg

Just now, Klaus said:

That non penalty was mental, and strangely my American River didn't show any replays at the time... suspicious?

My stream showed a ton of replays. A clear dive, and half time analysis said the same. 

If you think that's a pen you're lost at sea. 

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Sad to see. 

----

Just concerned what Ronaldo might do if he doesn’t start getting things his own way…