Manchester United 0-0 Newcastle United (16/10/2022)

Disco

Botman was awesome. Delighted with the draw - looked at teams prematch and thought we could pinch a draw.

I know we give Almiron a lot of shite but fuck me Sancho at £80m is a horrific buy.

Edited by Menace

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We battered you second half. We're still clearly a far better side. I wasn't convinced coming into it. :lol:

You were at home ffs also yet again we kept a clean sheet and picked a point up when getting ‘battered’ (in your opinion). That’s why we’ve only been beaten once this season so far and will help us rack a fair few points, a skill you could do with learning seeing though you’ve lost three out of nine so far.

Edited by Gawalls

Do you know what?  After watching the game and chewing my nails throughout I have had time to chill and digest the game.  I am actually disappointed that we didn't win that game.  That sentence alone should tell you how far we have progressed in just one year.

Just now, Menace said:

Whats up with our medical department? Isak and ASM have further knocks. Rafa was the only one who managed to get injuries down to a normal level. Injuries under Howe have been insane

If we ever did a documentary style program it should be called casualty.

Just now, Menace said:

Whats up with our medical department? Isak and ASM have further knocks. Rafa was the only one who managed to get injuries down to a normal level. Injuries under Howe have been insane

My entire life - aside from when Benitez was here and he rotated like mad - we’ve had injury problems.