UK Politics: Generation Chaos

BlueStar

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Baker still defending their position, says the voters against/abstanees should be thrown out the party n'all. I'm not sure they're in the position to do this, atm. 

Those he’s suggesting get thrown out include Truss, Johnson and Patel.

He's brazen, like, I'll give him that. I don't like his confidence but I'm fairly certain he's on the losing side and the tactics they're ultimately trying to employ wont work here. Truss has fucked them by agreeing to peddle back so much and so easily allow the One Nationers back in after pretty much excluding them from the cabinet. Her complete weakness has bit them in the arse and hopefully this wave of Tory opposition is enough to see them off. They've gone Billy big bollocks early doors and fucked it. Greedy cunts. If they'd played it slower they'd have probably had more success.

All could change tomorrow, like.

2 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

He's brazen, like, I'll give him that. I don't like his confidence but I'm fairly certain he's on the losing side and the tactics they're ultimately trying to employ wont work here. Truss has fucked them by agreeing to peddle back so much and so easily allow the One Nationers back in after pretty much excluding them from the cabinet. Her complete weakness has bit them in the arse and hopefully this wave of Tory opposition is enough to see them off. They've gone Billy big bollocks early doors and fucked it. Greedy cunts. If they'd played it slower they'd have probably had more success.

All could change tomorrow, like.

We will all lose in the end due to this. But let’s face it no matter who they installed they were fucked because the policies they have are economically illiterate. 

The only reason they have a majority now is because of the biggest political character assassination this country has ever witnessed, Brexit and the Brexit party. 

Basically in order to stay in Power the Tory party has to create crises which they are hands off from as the policies they have are totally unappealing to most younger people especially. 

We literally don't have a functioning government at this point, do we? Like there's nobody actually running the country, they're all too busy dealing with the fucking bedlam in the party or half heartedly attempting to learn the ropes for a new role they know they might not be in for more than a week. What if there was a national emergency tomorrow? 

3 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

We literally don't have a functioning government at this point, do we? Like there's nobody actually running the country, they're all too busy dealing with the fucking bedlam in the party or half heartedly attempting to learn the ropes for a new role they know they might not be in for more than a week. What if there was a national emergency tomorrow? 

With the majority they have and not having a functioning government is utterly batshit crazy. Just shows how much of a mess they are in.

Can only hope that it permanently tarnishes the tory reputation for stability, unity and economic competence enough for a lot of voters not to just think of them as a default position for looking after their own.  I can't see it happening but I certainly don't remember them appearing such a farce in my lifetime.

5 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

She's obviously going to leave and there isn't any point in bringing in another conservative MP as the same shit will happen.  We should just outsource our government.

47 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Surely this is where King Charlie boy can earn some easy brownie points and turf this lot out