UK Politics: Generation Chaos

BlueStar

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Funny how TV news readers are so high when journalists are so low.

Would make sense if football journalists and transfer rumours are factored in.

31 minutes ago, BottledDog said:

Braverman, desperately trying to avoid recognising why some people have to get on boats.

She's obsessed with immigration and she hasn't a clue how the process even works, just wants to keep them all out. Sums up this government.

Thing is, she might not even really care that much about immigration. She just follows this culture war line because she thinks it’s a way to succeed in politics.

None of this kind of debate rings very true to me at all, normal people don’t think or talk like this unless playing some sort of identity role. 

Not that this makes it any better of course. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Indyref2 torpedoed. Tories to govern in perpetuity unless the people of Scotland realise they're being played and that the Tories genuinely couldn't be happier that the SNP are there to hoover up votes and will never, ever achieve their actual objective.

Almost guarantee that old Rishi will soon commit some rancid but entirely orchestrated faux pas to further outrage Scottish voters and cement the toothless SNPs popularity.

Edited by OpenC

I try not to get too pissed off with politics because we all know nothing will change but this Michelle Mone thing hasn't really stuck in my craw. 

It's something straight out of a banana republic. Pure fraud and nothing will be done. Genuinely makes me sick tbh 

Just now, Likelylad said:

I try not to get too pissed off with politics because we all know nothing will change but this Michelle Mone thing hasn't really stuck in my craw. 

It's something straight out of a banana republic. Pure fraud and nothing will be done. Genuinely makes me sick tbh 

She has ended a Twitter hiatus to post this

Well I’m certainly convinced now that’s she innocent :bluestar:

Someone has been at Michelle Mone's Wiki;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Mone,_Barones_Mone

"

Michelle Georgina Mone, Baroness Mone, OBE (née Allan; born 8 October 1971) is a British thief having helped to steal £ 200 million of UK tax-payers' money through corrupt business associations and her connections as a [1]life peer. She has set up several businesses, including MJM International Ltd in 1996 and the lingerie company Ultimo along with her husband Michael Mone. Other ventures include naturopathic 'weight-loss' pills, criticised by the British Dietetic Association, and a fake tan product via Ultimo Beauty.

Mone became a Conservative life peer in 2015. From 2020 to 2022, in a series of investigative pieces, The Guardian revealed that Mone and her children had secretly received £29 million of profits to an offshore trust from government PPE contracts, which she had lobbied for during the COVID-19 pandemic. The House of Lords commissioner for standards and police launched an investigation into these contracts in January 2022."

No doubt it’ll be amended even though it’s true and vital information for people to be aware of. To think that people are getting done for shoplifting in order to eat while the Tory party corruptly steals from the country on a minute-by-minute basis is absolutely disgusting