Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 23/10/22 @ 4:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

21 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

Longstaff has been playing lately since he gets to stay and hold back when Bruno gets forward. If we are playing Willock, then it means Bruno won’t be getting forward as much. 

I would prefer to see Longstaff, Joelinton and Bruno. Willock always feels better as in impact player for me as he doesn’t seem to stamp his authority enough in games early on (just my take anyway)

1 minute ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I would prefer to see Longstaff, Joelinton and Bruno. Willock always feels better as in impact player for me as he doesn’t seem to stamp his authority enough in games early on (just my take anyway)

Would prefer to see Willock in place of Murphy.

37 minutes ago, KDT said:

Joelinton & Schar both a booking away from missing a game.

If Joelinton does get another soon that wont be much of an issue, weve got cover there especially now with Shelvey coming back. But it will be interesting if Schar does, would Lascelles come straight in or does Burn move across and Targett come in?

I feel like this XI against Spurs is going to be a bit of a surprise to moat people.

3 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Wonder if we can play with a double pivot with Shelvey abc Bruno with Willock just ahead - Miggy and Fraser on the wings

Want us to close the central space for when Kane and Son drop 

Doubt Shelvey is really ready for 90 mins, we might find out for sure in the press conference. Probably for the best, he always seems to do something wrong against Spurs. 

Sounds like Joelinton isn't going to play, I would've liked to have seen him as the player to stop Kane from dropping deeper and picking the ball up. I don't think Bruno or Longstaff are able to match Kane in his physicality/shithousery.

Absolutely no idea what the lads on Gallowgate Shots were smoking last night like. One of them was saying 'there's nothing going on with our attack' and reckons Wilson isn't playing well. Then another predicted a 4-1 Spurs win and they all predicted we'd lose easily. Very weird I thought. 

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Absolutely no idea what the lads on Gallowgate Shots were smoking last night like. One of them was saying 'there's nothing going on with our attack' and reckons Wilson isn't playing well. Then another predicted a 4-1 Spurs win and they all predicted we'd lose easily. Very weird I thought. 

Wilson isn't play very well, in fairness. the rest is horseshit though, we could have scored 3 or 4 quite easily the other night.

Just now, Big River said:

Wilson isn't play very well, in fairness. the rest is horseshit though, we could have scored 3 or 4 quite easily the other night.

I thought Wilson was class on Wednesday like. Didn't score but everything else he did was brilliant CF play. 

I've got absolutely no idea what to expect from either team. We're not at full strength and looked leggy for a long spell midweek. They, according to their own (got to admit Ive took no notice of them this season ), don't really seem up for a battle.

4 minutes ago, madras said:

I've got absolutely no idea what to expect from either team. We're not at full strength and looked leggy for a long spell midweek. They, according to their own (got to admit Ive took no notice of them this season ), don't really seem up for a battle.

Aye could be a win loss or draw.