Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Leicester have a good 3 minutes left here, if additional time is added on in the same way it was when we were at Anfield. 

Not even 10 seconds - Leicester on the attack too.

So, so fucking hope we twat these cunts up here. 

Not sure if their elevated cuntiness came from top to bottom or bottom to top. Klopp seemed a decent bloke the first couple of years, but now he's total bell end. Guardiola on the other hand has remained somewhat decent.

Edited by Turnbull2000

Not that I have any belief Leicester were going to get any success there but could you imagine the ref so eagerly blowing for full time dead on the 4 minutes of injury time if the roles were reversed and Liverpool were attacking that high up? I sure as hell can't. 

Just now, midds said:

Something intensely irritating about Liverpool playing at Anfield. It's like their sense of entitlement to every decision and break of the ball is amplified ten fold. The ref always seems to play along too and always seems petrified to give any borderline decision against them. Crowd are largely quiet for long spells but they insist they have this unique Anfield roar PR type shit going on all of the time. Just a really, really unlikeable group of players, fans and manager - I hate the cunts tbh, if it wasn't clear enough already. 

My attitude towards them has done a complete 180 in recent years, i echo your sentiments entirely.

They are, as far as i'm concerned, the new Man United.

The funny thing is that if Faes had got his OG Hattrick he'd have gone down in Premier League history, as it stands however he'll probably never do or achieve anything that will come close to making history. 

What I'm saying is he should've just gone for it, smashed another one in, taken his top off, cupped his hands behind his ears and walked off down the tunnell into the history books. :icon_salut:

Haven't cared for years about events at the top end of the table. Chelsea's cunty spending and Havertz thuggery every game, Liverpool's luck/whinging/cheating, Spurs with Kane hacking everyone and Cunte pogoing around the touchline...but now, now that we're up there, I fucking hate it all :lol:

4 minutes ago, midds said:

Something intensely irritating about Liverpool playing at Anfield. It's like their sense of entitlement to every decision and break of the ball is amplified ten fold. The ref always seems to play along too and always seems petrified to give any borderline decision against them. Crowd are largely quiet for long spells but they insist they have this unique Anfield roar PR type shit going on all of the time. Just a really, really unlikeable group of players, fans and manager - I hate the cunts tbh, if it wasn't clear enough already. 

Great post, detest them so much.

The way the entitled cunts booed our lads off after we were blatantly cheated earlier this season. I hope SJP is absolutely vile when they come up here, and that our lads give them a fucking torrid time. 

Carragher commentating on that tonight as well by the way, bairn spitting prick. 

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

The funny thing is that if Faes had got his OG Hattrick he'd have gone down in Premier League history, as it stands however he'll probably never do or achieve anything that will come close to making history. 

What I'm saying is he should've just gone for it, smashed another one in, taken his top off, cupped his hands behind his ears and walked off down the tunnell into the history books. :icon_salut:

I would have loved to see that 😵

Just now, Danh1 said:

Great post, detest them so much.

The way the entitled cunts booed our lads off after we were blatantly cheated earlier this season. I hope SJP is absolutely vile when they come up here, and that our lads give them a fucking torrid time. 

Carragher commentating on that tonight as well by the way, bairn spitting prick. 

Carragher pretty much admitting he wasn’t going to give MOTM to a Leicester player when he said “no outstanding performances that makes MOTM choice easy for me, certainly not from Liverpool anyway”.

That tells me he was never considering a Leicester player and I’m not saying they deserved it but is wrong to not be considered.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Carragher pretty much admitting he wasn’t going to give MOTM to a Leicester player when he said “no outstanding performances that makes MOTM choice easy for me, certainly not from Liverpool anyway”.

That tells me he was never considering a Leicester player and I’m not saying they deserved it but is wrong to not be considered.

Gave it to Trent because he didn’t make any calamities in defence for a change.