Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

22 hours ago, Lotus said:

it’s odd because Everton have been in the doldrums before and tbf, they’ve hardly been mainstays competing for European places but, whatever is going on there now has really hit a nerve and lots of them seem properly pissed off. 
I think as we’re on the outside we can’t appreciate what it is that’s got them so riled so I think having a pop at them is a bit harsh tbh. People are pretty much the same all over when it comes to it. 
Maybe one of our resident scousers could give us an insight into what’s sparked it off

@Neil?

Totally get the general hatred because some of our fans are mongs and naturally grab the headlines (sound familiar?) but it's an utter disgrace how the club has been run for many years.

This has been coming for the best part of a decade and should have happened last year but got avoided due to a few tight home wins stemming from fan backing. That won't happen this year and it's one fucking mess of a rebuild required.

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

Totally get the general hatred because some of our fans are mongs and naturally grab the headlines (sound familiar?) but it's an utter disgrace how the club has been run for many years.

This has been coming for the best part of a decade and should have happened last year but got avoided due to a few tight home wins stemming from fan backing. That won't happen this year and it's one fucking mess of a rebuild required.

I hope Everton sort themselves out. Would be good for Liverpool to have some serious competition.

Also, the Everton academy has been pretty good and some top England players have come out of it. 

7 hours ago, midds said:

image.png.dc22429408b49c5ff758857975a2d411.png

Flat track bullies from the look of it. Beat the shite lose to the better teams

Could have been a lot worse if not for the turnarounds at Bournemouth, Brentford and Leeds. Should have lost all 3.

I know some people don't like the idea, but I definitely think right of a midfield three could be the way forward for him. He's got the technical attributes and we saw with Longstaff for the goal on Sunday that you get chances to whip the ball in the box from that sort of area which is one of his big strengths.