Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Antony might be the greatest defensive winger in the world. And I dont mean it as in he’a good defensively, I mean it as in, he’s fucking excellent at running with the ball forward only to pass it back. Never challenges the fullback. Fucking pointless. Not sure what is happening. 

State of that Brazilian nonce.

Just now, joeyt said:

Palace and Wolves are the most boring teams in the league

Can’t say that; media says they’re great to watch under Vieira and not exactly the same as they were before.

Who are the players in our team that fans of other clubs want to punch in the face?

Obviously we can't see it because they're on our team but we must have some? Maybe Trippier because he talks a lot at the ref? ASM constantly acting injured? Dunno.

Do Man U fans see it with Antony and Fernandes? They must :lol:

1 minute ago, Shak said:

Who are the players in our team that fans of other clubs want to punch in the face?

Obviously we can't see it because they're on our team but we must have some? Maybe Trippier because he talks a lot at the ref? ASM constantly acting injured? Dunno.

Probably Dan Burn [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

Few of my mates are Leeds fans and Bruno rubbed them up the wrong way.