Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

City just don't look like they have done for most of Pep's reign.  Don't have full control of games, don't look like scoring every 5-10 minutes, either.  Even more ropey at the back than usual.  

Arsenal have been so consistent and are going to run away with the league at this rate.  

Unless there is a massive turnaround, which I really can't see.  Pressure is on us for Saturday now.  

There’s no pressure as far as I’m concerned as I never expected us to be this high. 

5 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

City have two dangerous, direct forwards up top and are playing as if they have a false nine; they do not utlilise them at all.

Slowly pass it about, trying to pass the opposition to death.  Whilst Haaland and now also Alvarez stand up top between the posts not doing much.  Then lose the ball in daft areas against a good counter attacking side, with too many players committed forward.  

It's a good system. 

Tyler is going senile. At one point in the first half he claimed City didn't know the offside rule last week because they should have completely ignore Rashford. 

I've always given him a pass but now I just think he's a cunt. 

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

If City win, it gives us a chance to put eight points between us and Spurs on Saturday.

All this just assumes is we’re going to be dropping points. We’re up there on merit, fighting for at least 2nd place