Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

51 minutes ago, Killuminati said:

😆😆

To the first line up i would actually only take saka,Partey,Zinchenko and Ödegaard from that team.

Martinelli would walk in to our team in addition to those youve listed. Can add Trossard to that list now too. Jesus as well but obviously he wasnt playing today.

11 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Ademola Lookman seems to be absoltely flying for Atalanta this season

Was looking at him last night. Strange player, he's done well where ever he's gone from what I know but always seems to be moved on. Not sure why Leipzig never fancied him but I wouldnt mind him here. Put him in a similar bracket to Deulofeu. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Really good little cameo from Trossard today I thought, and it proved to be a key substitution.

Martinelli was full of energy and running, but lacked a bit of subtlety at times, in releasing the ball at the right time and also misplacing some passes. Wan Bissaka is also really tough to beat one on one and so he couldn't really cause as many problems that way either.

Trossard was instrumental in that last move that gets the goal and also did a good job maintaining possession at the end to see out the game. Think he'll do really well for them.

Agree, Trossard had a big impact considering he was only on for ten mins or so. Martinelli hasn't quite kicked on this season after an outstanding campaign last time round.

1 hour ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Martinelli would walk in to our team in addition to those youve listed. Can add Trossard to that list now too. Jesus as well but obviously he wasnt playing today.

For me a left side with Zinchenko, Big Joe at left CM and Maximin LW would destroy pretty much anything in their way. Joe covering up behind Maximin who would have the free role.

Martinelli is very good but i have not given up on Maxi and wouldnt swap him. 

For me Isak is the bigger threat and a better allround baller. I think isak will explode as soon he gets some starters.

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

Agree, Trossard had a big impact considering he was only on for ten mins or so. Martinelli hasn't quite kicked on this season after an outstanding campaign last time round.

Martinelli has been outstanding for most of this season, he already beaten his goal tally from last season.

Edited by SUPERTOON

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Martinelli has been outstanding for most of this season, he already beaten his goal tally from last season.

Maybe I'm just watching the wrong games then. :lol:

Actually I'm a big fan of Martinelli, just seems he's dropped off in the last month or so.

Just now, TRon said:

Maybe I'm just watching the wrong games then. :lol:

Actually I'm a big fan of Martinelli, just seems he's dropped off in the last month or so.

Yeah he’s definitely dropped off list World Cup but before that he was arguably only behind Odergaard in terms of performances.

12 minutes ago, Killuminati said:

For me a left side with Zinchenko, Big Joe at left CM and Maximin LW would destroy pretty much anything in their way. Joe covering up behind Maximin who would have the free role.

Martinelli is very good but i have not given up on Maxi and wouldnt swap him. 

For me Isak is the bigger threat and a better allround baller. I think isak will explode as soon he gets some starters.

Martinelli wipes the floor with Maxi, unfortunately. He's not far off starting for Brazil. 

4 hours ago, worthy said:

manu doing shithousery?! Well I never! Fucking shit club with shit fans. Talking like they dont do any of that shit and proceed to do it masterclass style. fucking hate them and their shit club

A worthy five shits post. Impressive 😉

1 minute ago, Village Idiot said:

What's the highlights policy nowadays? Can't find the forum rules anywhere.

Want to post a wonder goal from Spanish second division, from an official source (might be geolocked I guess).

Think you’re good if it’s from an official source 

1 minute ago, Village Idiot said:

Want to post a wonder goal from Spanish second division, from an official source (might be geolocked I guess).

It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission

Grown men going on the way Arteta and Klopp do is just embarrassing, they are absolute man children.

There's a difference between showing passion (Eddie gives a fist pump when we score) and acting like an absolute spoilt clown like those two idiots, running down the side of the pitch and constantly shouting at the fourth official.

What about trying to set a good example for youngsters watching?

Pair of wankers.

3 hours ago, Village Idiot said:

Proceed until apprehended is my approach!