Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, sixx said:

I like Gibbs-White a lot. Not entirely sure why.

Because he's good. I remember him in CM playing for Wolves when he was 18 or something and looking brilliant. Think he then had a quieter season and went out on loan for next 2 years. He's definitely quality, though, would have him here before Gordon no question. 

The way VAR is utilised for offside is shite, but it has to be remembered that one of the main reasons there was a clamour for video replays years ago was that so many attacking players were being given offside who were not.

For instance Les had two goals wrongly disallowed in live Sky games during 'that' run in.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Haven't watched loads of Forest but haven't seen anything from him this season that looks anything special 

Lodi is bang average. The two other Brazilians are good players though. Scarpa unfortunately a bit too old and non-physical to really make it in Europe but really classy players. And Danilo looks a proper talent from the very little I’ve seen from him.

6 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

There’s little chance of Forest getting relegated is there?

A fully decent team now.  

I might be wrong or you lot might disagree, but they’re such a classic club. Really deserves to be playing in the PL.