Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

22 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I know Arsenal had a few players rotated but I think this shows how close it’s going to be in the end. Still got to play City twice in the league.

This match demonstrated to me why it won't be close.

City only missed Ederson from their starting eleven whereas Arsenal missed Martinelli, Odegaard, Zinchenko, Saliba, White and Ramsdale.

City didn't dominate them. This will give Arsenal confidence and especially at the Emirates I think they'll be the better side and beat City

Yeah, not great. Preston vs Spurs looks OK, with it being a solid enough Championship side, and crucially at home. Premier League at home to Championship or lower isn't ideal. The two televised 12.30pm matches could be OK with the smaller side at home, but neither side in the top 60 in the pyramid, and the League One side is struggling.

Mind Stevenage did win away at Villa, and even fell behind, so you never know. Leicester obviously going for it, pretty much full strength, which is good to see generally, but maybe not for those wanting a cup shock, ha.

Fulham vs Sunderland could be OK at 3pm, and I'm sure if Sunderland were at home, that would have been an obvious TV pick. Derby vs West Ham does have a bit of classic FA Cup feel about it, but that's not until Monday evening.

14 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Let’s not forget that Matterface somehow managed to get Sawyer into his bed, on multiple occasions

Has their kid got a daft name or have I just made that up