Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Think I'd prefer Man Utd just to win. They've obviously put out a very strong team here, pretty much full strength, but there's no free space to squeeze an an extra match before the EFL final, and a PL match would need to be rearranged, so I'd probably rather they just kept their current schedule, and have those two matches with Leeds - obviously it would ultimately mean an extra match (after the EFL final) which might have implications for their league form, but I think I'd prefer them to have lots of PL matches before the final and not another match against 2nd tier opposition, where they could possibly rotate.

Surprised they've gone so strong here mind, thought there'd be a few changes, and expect a routine 3-0 win.

Edited by Paullow

2 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Are you on a windup?

Weghorst was clearly offside 

And how was he interfering with play? The pass wasn't to him. It only landed to him after the defender cleared it which means it's a new phase of play. The only way they can rule that out is if the defender is deemed to not have deliberately cleared the ball, which he clearly did. 

Not on the windup, just aware of the rule. 

Edited by Froggy