Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

Brighton getting a late winner is the only disappointment I'd say.

They are arguably a bigger threat to top 4 than any other side so could have done with them dropping some points.

They are a brilliant side, they are a huge threat 

8 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Brighton getting a late winner is the only disappointment I'd say.

They are arguably a bigger threat to top 4 than any other side so could have done with them dropping some points.

Agreed - been thinking this whilst watching them for a few games now as they keep on going about their business and doing what they do.

1 minute ago, Smal said:

Saints manager seems a bit Brucey to me

Bit Brucey in that he’s absolute shit. Not Brucey at all in that he’s blaming himself rather than throw players under the bus. 

It might be unpopular, but I actually rate that from Jones, he's being honest and critical with himself, which is a really good trait to have, and is the quality of a person who is without ego.

It's one of the reasons I personally love Keegan.

5 minutes ago, 54 said:

It might be unpopular, but I actually rate that from Jones, he's being honest and critical with himself, which is a really good trait to have, and is the quality of a person who is without ego.

It's one of the reasons I personally love Keegan.

Southampton fans reckon he's unbelievably arrogant and despise him

Agreed re Brighton. They’ve got Palace away next, although it’s a derby game I’d expect them to beat them. They’ve then got Fulham at home which will be tough for them. Could do with them dropping points. 

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Southampton fans reckon he's unbelievably arrogant and despise him

I just saw his quotes in the "Managerial Merry go Round", and I completely retract the above statement tbh :lol:

So hard to call who’s going down like. Bournemouth will because they’re absolutely shite and O’Neill is not good enough. Southampton will too. The third spot is wide open and impossible to call at the minute. 

As much as I want a biggish club like West Ham or Everton to go down for the lols, I wouldn’t mind seeing the back of Palace. Boring club.