Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Another top result. Chelsea still 9 points behind, and with GD, basically 4 games - that will take some turnaround from both for them to pass us. 7 points and still having to go to Stamford Bridge sounded a lot less comfortable, but that's not the case.

6 minutes ago, duo said:

Chelsea are a terrible team - how much they spent?

Can’t be as much as us - haven’t you listened to people? We’re the money spending bustards who buy our way out of trouble 

I'm kind of over the Everton going down thing now as well. Happy if they drop, but don't mind them staying up. The PL is probably better with them in it than some other teams, and we seem to be moving in a completely different direction to them now anyway and other fish to fry.

I'll always take a draw like that when I want both teams to suffer. :thup: It's not like it's pulling Everton away from the relegation battle in any meaningful way, especially when everyone below them bar Southampton has at least one game in hand. 

1 minute ago, duo said:

No way Chelsea can justify spending more money if they don't get into CL

The only thing Chelsea are going to get into at the moment is financial difficulty- the club will end up as a Netflix documentary I reckon. “The lack of the Chelsea smile”