Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

7 hours ago, wormy said:

Catching MOTD and Pickford berating Tarkowski for the penalty. Honestly don't know how he's an international 'keeper. I'd want to deck him if I was part of his backline. Don't think I've ever seen him support his defence, desperate to tear them a new arsehole every time they make a single mistake. He's obviously already frustrated with himself, as if a veteran PL centre back needs to be reminded that a penalty is a bad idea ffs. 

It’s clearly because I’m also biased. As he is from round here. But I was saying on Friday. The reason why I love Pope, is he seems relatively normal and chilled out, as far as goalkeepers go. 

We were discussing the way Ramsdale went on against Sporting Lisbon, the way Martinez is off his head, Pickford looking like he’s had too much Happy Shopper Cherryade etc. They’re all basket cases, man. 

Surprised Palce vs Arsenal isn't on Sky today. It was obviously moved from Saturday 3pm to today due to Arsenal's European match the other night, but Sky usually have 4 PL matches (Fri or Mon, Sat 5.30pm and then 2 on Sunday), but just the two this week - maybe x amount of games per game week can't be televised.

3 FA Cup matches back to back, but Brighton vs Grimsby at 2pm hardly seems worth watching unless you're an active Brighton fan. I guess they did win at Southampton, so perhaps the tiniest of chances, but it's never great seeing a team as big as 50/1 (William Hills) to win if watching as a relative neutral. I know there are other ways to watch, but the Arsenal match on TV would have been perfect timing clashing with this match.

2 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Surprised Palce vs Arsenal isn't on Sky today. It was obviously moved from Saturday 3pm to today due to Arsenal's European match the other night, but Sky usually have 4 PL matches (Fri or Mon, Sat 5.30pm and then 2 on Sunday), but just the two this week - maybe x amount of games per game week can't be televised.

3 FA Cup matches back to back, but Brighton vs Grimsby at 2pm hardly seems worth watching unless you're an active Brighton fan. I guess they did win at Southampton, so perhaps the tiniest of chances, but it's never great seeing a team as big as 50/1 (William Hills) to win if watching as a relative neutral. I know there are other ways to watch, but the Arsenal match on TV would have been perfect timing clashing with this match.

It is on sky isn’t it ? Ridiculous if not.

Just checked and yeah you’re right, what a joke.

Edited by SUPERTOON