Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

It's quite clearly got Hillsbrough connotations which they were the victims

Ohh what a shame, in other news the sea is cold in the winter 

fuck the horrible scouse cunts 

Edited by nufcnick

Just now, geordie_b said:

Im repeatedly told that Harvey Elliot is a top player, what am I missing?

Yeah, I'm exactly the same.

I'm just basically assuming what others say to be true, without any of the actual evidence seen for myself.

1 minute ago, geordie_b said:

Im repeatedly told that Harvey Elliot is a top player, what am I missing?

I like him.  Bit of an all round midfielder. Can tackle, pass and run really well with the ball. He was very good against us.

Just now, Rafalove said:

I like him.  Bit of an all round midfielder. Can tackle, pass and run really well with the ball. He was very good against us.

Yeah, same. He's really good technically and uses the ball really well. Really good prospect.

I absolutely have sympathy for the 96 who died at Hillsborough but Liverpool football club can get to fuck wanting the world to bow at their knees year on year.

I just wish people would talk about Heysel more. Which seems to have been erased from the history books.

4 minutes ago, Conjo said:

People say the same thing on here about them all the time?

I've never heard our fans sing that song to Liverpool fans- it was Forest vs Liverpool during the Hillsborough disaster, feels very distasteful

Edited by joeyt

1 minute ago, STM said:

I absolutely have sympathy for the 96 who died at Hillsborough but Liverpool football club can get to fuck wanting the world to bow at their knees year on year.

I just wish people would talk about Heysel more. Which seems to have been erased from the history books.

People talk more about Hillsbrough because of the cover up. Liverpool fans apologised over Heysel, which Juve fans didn’t accept, which is also their right.

7 minutes ago, STM said:

Is it for okay for Forest fans to repeatedly sing songs with connotations about the 97 who died?

3 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Didn’t Liverpool football club and it’s fans hold a victory parade bus tour on the anniversary of Heysel?!? Yet expect respect from everyone else at the same time. 

This can’t be true surely 

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Is it for okay for Forest fans to repeatedly sing songs with connotations about the 97 who died?

It's OK for them to sing songs that are designed to piss off Liverpool fans, but that's just because I hate Liverpool and find their fans reprehensible. 

You could certainly say with some certainty that it's not morally right but then there's a whole host of football chants we sing which aren't morally right. We like to pick and choose when to get offended.