Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Tomasson comes to England for one season as a player, plays a couple of cup games that end with his team getting to Wembley. Comes back as a manager 25 years later and doing the same. 

Did he play in that cup run? Can't remember if he did but you could say that about any game he played for us.

Was bombed out by just about then, Tino and Rush at Everton, Shearer back for Stevenage.

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

Did he play in that cup run? Can't remember if he did but you could say that about any game he played for us.

Was bombed out by just about then, Tino and Rush at Everton, Shearer back for Stevenage.

Stevenage & Tranmere.

18 hours ago, Paullow said:

Another top result. Chelsea still 9 points behind, and with GD, basically 4 games - that will take some turnaround from both for them to pass us. 7 points and still having to go to Stamford Bridge sounded a lot less comfortable, but that's not the case.

And we also have a game in hand over them.

I said it a few weeks back. Gonna say it again because I think the no.1 football chant I hate the most is this AAARRSSS-NAL AAARRSSS-NAL AAARRSSS-NAL dross. Would like to fucking mute their matches nowadays.

Edited by nufcjb